We are getting ready to share at Daniel's dad's church on Sunday morning and present to them what we will be doing in Malawi, Africa. (For those that don't know, Daniel's parents started a church in the north part of Charlotte almost 3 years ago.) My father-in-law asked us to come and share with the church how we decided on moving to Africa, when we are going, what we will be doing, etc. He has pretty much given us the whole service...which is definitely good, but also a little nerve-wracking. Lets just say that Daniel and I aren't big stage people...I know he will do a great job communicating but I'm just nervous about my part of the sharing. I'm sure everything will go great. We originally were suppose to do this last Sunday but had to postpone due to our urgent trip to Florida last weekend.
I wanted to share with blog-world our contact card that we are printing for a table that we are setting up on Sunday. I like it--its different than most missionary "prayer cards" out there.
2 comments:
I love your cards Jamie! You will do great at speaking. I will be praying for the Lord's peace for both you and Daniel as you share and that He will speak through you. Let us know how it goes!
I love the cards! They look great! And let me know if you need a fundraising idea. Ryan's company might have something you might be interested in. It's pretty easy to do!
Post a Comment