Wednesday, March 25, 2009
malawi video
I just uploaded our Malawi video to our website. I was going to post it here on this blog as well but I would rather post it one place and have everyone visit our website. (I am secretly training you so that when we leave you will visit our site for my weekly blog posts on our African life.) Anyway, check it out. www.mccollumsinmalawi.com We would love your partnership in this endeavor as the need in Malawi is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once again let me just say how proud I am of you guys! It's so incredible that you are going to such lengths to follow God's call on your lives! I'm praying that your year in Malawi will be a time of growing in your faith, in your marriage and in your love for our savior!
Post a Comment