I should be working but my kids are eating a "snack" right now. So I am typing this as I referee 10 kids eating/spilling snacks, telling them to "use inside voices" and coaching them when to eat and when to talk. Ahh, I love my job but I am so ready for summer. 47 more days until summer break...according to my calendar.
Ok..so I am famous?! I made it to the big time...the LU main page! Well, remember my graduation post when I told about my one and only modeling stint? HA...well, I guess LU finally used my pictures. Click on the LU site below and click on the arrows on the main picture...I'm like the 5th click. www.liberty.edu
Well, now time to get back to my "day job"!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome! Can I have your autograph? :)
Ha, Ha! How funny to log on and see you! How did you know you were on there? Were you just randomly checking the website or did they let you know?
P.S. You look great!
Post a Comment