Just wanted to pass on a new blog that I am reading...I don't know, I haven't been one for reading people's blogs that I don't know...I feel like I am spying on them or something. However, yesterday I spent about 3-4 hours researching a no-yeast diet along with benefits on a juicing fast, etc. I'm not a vegetarian yet, but it seems that Daniel and my lifestyle is leading that way. I've just been on this kick this weekend to study more on how to eat better, healthy, etc. Ok...I'll save my soapbox on nutritional eating for another time.
So, in my research yesterday I found this girl's blog...called "Eat, Live, Run". She lives in South FL and works at an organic bakery...she is also a nutritionist as well as a Christ-follower. It is neat to read her posts each day to see what kind of organic/vegetarian dishes she is preparing. So feel free to add her to your list and read along. Click HERE
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment