Friday, July 10, 2009

Amazed

I can't write much, since my computer is undergoing a quick pre-Malawi operation, I did want to give a quick Malawi update. WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL!!!!!!! We have raised all the funds to meet our budget to live in Malawi this next year! My heart is completely amazed at all that has happened these last few weeks, well really these last 10 months since we started fundraising! It is amazing to watch God provide for this dream that He put on our heart a few years back. There is one thing that we found out recently and that is the fact that we will also need to purchase a car to use among the 4 of us. We didn't know about this originally, so it wasn't included in our budget that we have been plowing towards this year. Once again, we are confident that God will lead us in the right direction and will work out these details out. We head out tomorrow morning for the two week long training at SIM. I will hopefully get some time on Daniels computer to do some blogging. I feel so helpless wihout mine. thank you for being happy for us and for the
many who continue to be so generous towards our mission to Malawi.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Yay! Praise God! Great news!