Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wading through boxes and bins

STILL PACKING here in Charlotte...whew, seriously, you really would think I am exaggerating about all this packing since we do live in a 1 bedroom condo. I feel like I have to have everything organized and labeled perfectly...and, at the same time, I am trying to figure out what we need to pack for the next 30 days of living out of a suitcase (we are living with my inlaws for a few weeks and then at SIM for 2 weeks of training) and then pack what we need to take to Malawi. I know those should be one in the same, but Daniel is still working for another week, and basically I will be wearing dresses and skirts for 12 months, so I don't want to pack away my shorts, capris and jeans yet.

I think I am getting there...basically, just the bathroom and kitchen and Daniel's tools are left! I'm so sad to leave our little place here. I have LOVED this condo in the city...it has been so perfect for us these past years. Daniel moved in when we first started dating, so I have always thought of it as mine too. We even got engaged here in the living room...ah! :) There will be many more memories in other houses to come. Well, thanks for the break...back to packing I go!

No comments: