Saturday, July 04, 2009

We will miss you, Charlotte

Daniel and I took a break from packing last night and headed out to a yummy pizza dinner. It was an awesome night, so we decided to stop by the park outside of our neighborhood and take some pictures of the view of Uptown. Below are a few pics from our time at the park. After the park, we decided to walk around the next neighborhood over, called NoDa. There's nothing like a night in NoDa. I used to live in NoDa before I moved back to VA for the year. (NoDa stands for "North Davidson" the main street that runs through the neighborhoods on this side of town.) It is a small area, but very eclectic. On certain nights during the summer the small area of NoDa turns into a huge outdoor concert/open house for the art galleries that call it home...love it! What a relaxing place. We will miss NoDa...as well as all our other spots around Charlotte.

Tomorrow is moving day...so i need to get my PACKING on this morning, so we can enjoy fireworks later!

No comments: