
Yes, I just received my wedding album in the mail today. Our photographer gave us all the digital pictures to do whatever we wanted with them, it just has taken me a year to make an album but it was so worth it. I want to tell everyone about the company that I used...its amazing. This company is called My Publisher...www.mypublisher.com. I know that shutteryfly and other companies make their own coffee-table type books so I am not sure about their quality but all the projects that I have ever done with My Publisher have turned out beautiful! The wedding album is the first BIG book that I did...you can see by the picture that the album cover is black leather with a picture insert. The binding is exceptional and the quality of the photos are amazing. If you are looking to do a photobook My Publisher is the way to go. In addition to the quick services they also have coupons and Costco discounts. Another reason to say Yahooo for Costco!
4 comments:
It looks BEAUTIFUL Jamie! Was it so FUN to go back and look at all those pictures again!!!
Jamie -- What a great idea... I have been mentally knowing that there is NO way that I'll be scrapbooking baby pictures since I have the attention span of a fly and my stuff ends up looking like half-finished CRAP so this is a great option.
I've never used mypublisher before. I have used Shutterfly (many times) to make books, cards, posters, dvds. I've also used "photoworks", which I was not that impressed with. I've been a little frustrated with Shutterfly lately because their system is very slow sometimes if too many people are using it at once, but once you start using them they send you great coupons to really save money. I might have to give mypublisher a try. Do they have much variety as far as backgrounds and layouts are concerned?
As a follow up to Christy's comment - Christian has two beautiful handmade scrapbooks of his first year of life and then I never scrapbooked again. Poor McKenna will just have to be happy with the digitally made ones I do online. It's just so much easier!
Post a Comment