Thursday, July 03, 2008

cleanup

the end of the story...

After locking myself in my room for a couple of hours to focus on my school work, I decided to run to the store and get things that I need to make for tomorrow's festivities and also because i have no more paper towels. Yes, I needed paper towels to clean up the mess Mr. Bird left all over my house...the living room, dining room and kitchen!! Of course I was out of paper towels when I needed them.

So I made my list and ran out the door...leaving the living room a mess for Daniel when he got home. When I came home he was home but had not heard (nor read my blog) the rest of the story that the bird had been alive the whole time and the fact that I had no idea where the bird was. So, he did the manly thing and searched behind the 3 pieces of furniture that it could have been behind...all the while laughing at me and telling me that I have spent too much time around the theatre people at work! Mr. Bird was no where in sight...so it must have flown out the door when I had it opened...but I swear I didn't see it!! It is a bird mystery! It did, however, leave behind several messes for me to clean up. Ugh....yuck!

No comments: