Saturday, July 12, 2008

the great puppy escape




Here is a little video from my visit to see the puppies at Kayla and Jonathan's house--I remembered to bring my camera this time. The puppies are as cute as ever and have outgrown their cage/box so now they are kept in the basement area...so when the door opens they try and make their escape into the outside world. They have learned to crawl up the stairs, its so cute. Everyone knows I am not that much of a dog lover--but if we didn't live in a condo I am sure that we would walk away with one of these little puppies. My fav is the chocolate brown puppy--but they are all so cute. There are a few left, so if you are interested and want to take a trip to Charlotte to see Daniel and I you may also want to think about picking up one of these little pups!

PS; The video upload didn't work...so I will have to try it again later!

1 comment:

Dustin and Candice said...

These puppies are simply precious. Dustin wants a Chocolate Lab so bad ... but we're waiting until we move into a house.