If you know anyone that is interested in a cute little puppy...we know where to find them! A couple of weeks ago (4) I told you about our friends whose dogs had puppies...well, here is a recent picture of a few! They have sold 2 of the puppies so far. But the puppies are walking, growing and have their eyes opened now...just waiting for a good home!
Friday, July 04, 2008
a pic of the puppies
If you know anyone that is interested in a cute little puppy...we know where to find them! A couple of weeks ago (4) I told you about our friends whose dogs had puppies...well, here is a recent picture of a few! They have sold 2 of the puppies so far. But the puppies are walking, growing and have their eyes opened now...just waiting for a good home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jamie!
Those pups are adorable!!
Keep in touch with Jay and I's blog! :)
Post a Comment