
Its kinda of fun having an anniversary...I mean, I knew it would be! But this is my first one, so it takes just a little bit of getting used to. I'm talking about another day to celebrate...so far in my 30 years I have always just had my birthday to celebrate...along with the generic holidays like Christmas, etc. Its only been in the last 2 years that I have even gotten used to the fact of celebrating Valentine's Day. Now I have an anniversary! :) I knew it was coming and thought that I was prepared...but not compared to my other half! He was super prepared and put a lot of thought into our first year celebration!
He surprised me with a brand spankin' new Macbook....enter angels voices echoing the Hallalujah chorus. I've officially been a mac book user for 3 years now, but the ibook that I have used this whole time has been obsolete for about 2.5 years of those 3. :) No worries...I just kept right on with it. If you know my IT loving husband, you would know that he is and has always been a PC guy. One walk into the mac store did it...I never had to say another word. But seriously, I didn't know that he was going to get one for the anniversary, we talked about waiting for a while...but he loves to surprise.
This computer is amazing...and so fast! So you know what this means blog readers....a faster computer for faster blogging!! :) Its a win-win for everyone!
2 comments:
How exciting...we are thinking abotu getting one to. Are they really that great???
Happy Anniversary! The first is so much fun! We just celebrated out tenth!I hope your second year of marriage is double the blessing that the first one was!
Post a Comment