I was looking through some pictures of Malawi that we received from our friend Ryan. Ryan went to Malawi under SIM last year; he is a great asset in answering some of our questions that we have about living in Malawi. I am posting a few of these pictures of Ryan's place so that you can have an idea of the type of housing that we will have while in country. The SIM missionaries in Balantyre live on the same "compound" together. This "compound" is a gated property with several western-style cottages/apartments. Not bad, huh?


3 comments:
What, no tents???
I decided to throw you a bone and leave a comment. This way you at least know of one person who reads your blog...!
Was that you and Daniel that yelled to me when I was on Queens a little while ago???
Wow, not bad! Definitely not as bad as what I was picturing! I think you'll survive :)
not bad :) the fridge would only come up to our knees and the bed with the netting would make me a little clostrophobic, so romantic though! lol.
Post a Comment