Sunday, February 01, 2009

A week of being sick

Oh wow, its been one of those weeks. Daniel was sick the week before and then, yes, he shared it with me. This was just not one of those cold type of sickness, but a full-fledged, knock-you-off-your-feet sickness. I stayed home from work for 2 days with 102 temp. fevers and headaches. I knew it was just a virus so I didn't bother going to the doctor. I lost my voice and then whatever I had has stayed in my lungs. So...after almost a whole week of having no energy I went to Urgent Care today. Yup, I needed antibiotics. A sinus infection and bronchitis. Seriously...I haven't been this sick in a long time. Its no fun. Is anyone else so surprised that its already February??

4 comments:

Judy said...

I hope those antibiotics kick into high gear and knock that yuck out of you! Being sick is the worst! I hope this coming week is much, much better!!
And 'yes' how did February get here so fast! My girl is about to be one and I can hardly believe it!!

Sarah Joy said...

So sorry to hear you are so sick! I hope the meds kick in quick and you are back to life as normal as can be!~

Luis and Christy said...

Isn't it a shame that in order to get a week off to lay around and be lazy you actually have to be sick? Hope you feel better soon!

Katy said...

oh yuck - i was hoping that daniel wouldn't share....ugh. at least you had the snow day to help recover you too!