Sunday, February 15, 2009

My surprise Valentine's dinner

Daniel has been planning our Valentine's dinner for weeks. He made reservations weeks ago and kept it a secret this whole time. He actually did tell me that he had reservations, but he didn't tell me where we were going until last night when we were getting ready. He took me to Mimosa Grill...our place. Mimosa Grill was our restaurant that he took me to our first date 3 years ago (he set the bar high) and the night that he proposed to me. :) He is so thoughtful. It is such a nice, yummy place. We probably won't be back there for a couple more years.



Here we are at Mimosa Grill the night we were engaged. Daniel brought the camera to the restaurant. I had no idea why he had our server take a picture...I was clueless that he was planning on asking me later on in the evening!

2 comments:

RWP said...

What a thoughtful chap.

Judy said...

I think it's great that your engagement was such a surprise! So fun and what a great memory! I'm so glad you got to go back to the scene of where it all began.