Saturday, September 27, 2008

what we do Thursday nights


Its not that I don't love to sit on the couch and have a few hours of mindless TV consumption at nights because, um, I do...however, we find our weeknights mostly full of other commitments. It seems like every other week we end up having every night planned with something...and then the weeks that we aren't running 150 miles per hour I'm doing other things around the house...I know, what a pity party...our one MUST SEE TV show is "The Office" on Thursday nights! We do have our small group that meets every Thursday night but luckily it meets right across the street at this great urban prayer room so we are thankfully very close and hope not to miss many episodes this season.

So anyway, one of the girls in our group made special "Office" brownies in honor of the Season Premiere this past Thursday night and Daniel wore his "Dunder Mifflin" shirt...if you don't watch "The Office" than you won't get the humor...its funny, really it is.

No comments: