
This is a great pic!! See cute Katy and Judy down below and then let your eye go up and to the right...yup, there I am in the overalls shaking some guys hand which the moment is now trapped in time and it looks like we were holding hands!

Megan and I in...hmmmm...overalls!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhO_XRTKGvIpFoi4VMFW2wWqXyBfMUzQYS3jHnFF9nR1xTrIPERGq_ul3jxLdfmWsYD8UyNGwv8l7VL0mluAcSmfs1tjQMNVzzSxCtI5Y0CY7rt0bHKNtFu_jtiOQzXFmSyhv0H/s1600-h/megjudyjamie.jpg">

Here is Judy, Megan and I...at least 2 of us sporting the bibs!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjf5fg4xL8iREMm7e5M6b3s_DDfTCzP9TegkIqpLqAMlYYqg1wvfJCgFt5GpwOxVxFMu6Ysscui_DSUlAilQITA1wtsIMxtZ_bQVVrAuM_aQkr-kPVAUwwqtXp7X4oqdr03FjDA/s1600-h/katyjamie.jpg">

Katy and I in overalls heading to the homecoming football game...I guess we thought the bike was cool!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigAsiJLFFzW6mWdwxgyi2rvd0Kp4XHVTJXDvuxxdqqd06uAC9JIimPXvRmyiPFJaHHB08njkXqwN7TDaCtBzKJOwcpfycBYgb4rIVbEBX_Ftv3UHkUCun9fyiQo8q1Lef0sicK/s1600-h/collegegirls301.jpg">

And this pic is just a freebee...no one in overalls but it was my 20th birthday and is a funny shot! 10 years ago...my, it has been a long time.
9 comments:
I think what tricked us what that they sold them at the GAP. Who didn't trust the Gap back in those days? Well, I for one don't apprectiate them abusing our trust!
What, you're not a natural Blond!
hee hee. Actualy, i had a pair of black corderoy (sp?) overalls - From Gap. i loved them, I wore 'em for years.
Yikes is all I have to say!! :)
I can't stop laughing!! Oh my, that's the hardest I've laughed in awhile. Aren't you glad that Katy and I had overalls too. Seriously, they must have been slightly instyle, why else would we be wearing them? Katy somehow managed to snag David back in her overall days, maybe she looked better in them than we did.
I had at least 2 pair myself. I think we were in style, at least for that period in time. I swear if one of the straps on my overalls hadn't have broken I would still be in them to this day, assuming they would fit.
Hahahahaha!!! You had me laughing . . . . only because there are countless pictures (that I'm not posting) of me in overalls too. Seriously, what were we thinking?!!
Girl you are so funny. Those pics are hilarious...my how the styles change. Love ya!!
Totally hilarious - at least we were all there with you. And how cute were we with the ribbons in our hair? What fun fun memories!!!
I got here from Amber's blog and couldn't resist commenting on the overalls. I had 3 pair myself, which I wore constantly, and even had an overall-style jumper to wear to classes! They were definitely in style at Liberty, not sure about the rest of the world.
Post a Comment