Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hello people of the blogging world!

Hello all people who read blogs for a living and change the world one blog at a time! I am "husband", the one who asks Jamie..."whose blog are you reading now?" as we sit and watch TV at night. Since I am the other McCollum of "the mccollum", I figured I should pop in every once in a while and say hello.

"Hello"

4 comments:

Luis and Christy said...

Ahhh, so you're the lucky one that won our Jamie's heart!

Amber said...

So good to hear from you, Daniel! We all really should meet somewhere sometime so we can hang out :) Keep up the great (and very imformative, I might add!) posts!!!

Judy said...

My husband is always wondering what I'm doing online too!! This whole blogging thing is addictive, but it's fun to know what's going on with you guys! Hope to hear from you again.

Katy said...

My husband has learned that he needs to check the blog regularly in order to know what's going on the world - and to know when he's being talked about. He now requests that I blog certain things!! :)