Today has been rainy and cold all day! I am seriously ready for some warm and sunny weather...ready to put my sweaters and coats away and get out shorts and tanks! So, for a little pick-me-up I clicked on my iphotos and reviewed our honeymoon pics from this past summer! We enjoyed 2 weeks in the US Virgin Islands for our honeymoon and enjoyed every minute of it. Oh, to feel the tropical sun on my face! Here are a few pics that I love...the one at the top of my blog is from our honeymoon too!
Jamie, That is the first time your rock has ever graced these blue/green eyes of mine. Way to go! I tried to reply on facebook but I lost what I wrote and I was too disgusted to rewrite. I will soon.
I love it when you add stuff to your blog. Great picture at the top of the page!! Your honeymoon pictures definitely have me thinking of summer. I started talking to Ryan about how I want to go to the beach this summer. We weren't going to take a vacation this year, but I'm longing for one right now!
3 comments:
Jamie, That is the first time your rock has ever graced these blue/green eyes of mine. Way to go! I tried to reply on facebook but I lost what I wrote and I was too disgusted to rewrite. I will soon.
I love it when you add stuff to your blog. Great picture at the top of the page!!
Your honeymoon pictures definitely have me thinking of summer. I started talking to Ryan about how I want to go to the beach this summer. We weren't going to take a vacation this year, but I'm longing for one right now!
2 weeks? What a wonderful honeymoon, i'm sure...one week is never long enough!! love the pictures of your rings - gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment