
Ryan and Daniel

Ryan and Ashley, some of our dear friends!!

Boy's side - Yeah, some how it ended up a boy's side and a girl's side...it was actually fun.

Girl's side.

Kayla with her and Jon's sushi!!

Kendra and Jamie (whats up with my arm in the way?)

Kayla and Jamie (I lived with Kayla and her husband, Jonathan for 6 months before I moved back to VA. They are very dear friends of Daniel and I. For sure you will be hearing more about them in the years to come as we are praying about a year together in a far-away distant land. Please pray this for us that God's timing and blessing would be on our vision. I will write more in the months to come.)

Scott doesn't care for sushi so he ordered terriyaki chicken, but was a little disappointed with the size of it when it come out. I think he headed to Chick-Fil-A soon after. Poor Scott!
2 comments:
You are so much more cultured than I. I would have ordered the teriyaki chicken too!! Sushi does NOT get me excited!
So are we going to get any blog updates while you're in Florida? or are you taking a vacation from the blog too? Isn't it funny - I feel like I miss you just because you haven't posted anything in a few days, when really I haven't even seen you in a few years. I guess that's a testament to how connect you can become through blogging.
Post a Comment