Yesterday was Tim, my brother-in-law's birthday. He wanted to go to Chima's, the Brazilian steakhouse restaurant in Uptown Charlotte (for those non-Charlotteans...thats really downtown Charlotte). It was so YUMMY! So, basically its an all-you-can-eat type of place. A huge buffet of all kinds of sides and salads...and then the meat. Like 15 types of meat...not kidding...these men carry skewers of meat around to each table and ask if you want it...they slice it there for you. Apparently this is the Brazilian way. I failed to take a picture of the little disc that you flip over if you want more meat, or you flip it over to the other side if you don't want meat. It was incredible! So good...if you ever get a chance to go you should...its an eating experience. I think that in about 6 months Daniel and I are going to be dreaming of it...not that we are big meat eaters, we actually tend to eat more vegetarian-style at home, but it was very, very tasty!


No comments:
Post a Comment