Send me an email and tell me more about this new camera! I'm asking for a new one for Christmas and haven't made my mind up yet about what I want! I'd love to know your thoughts. Great pictures!
Tell me more about the camera too... which on edid you get. We are shopping for one. I am pretty sure I know what I want but the pictures look great on this so tell me more.
3 comments:
Send me an email and tell me more about this new camera! I'm asking for a new one for Christmas and haven't made my mind up yet about what I want! I'd love to know your thoughts. Great pictures!
Tell me more about the camera too... which on edid you get. We are shopping for one. I am pretty sure I know what I want but the pictures look great on this so tell me more.
You are going to be primed to take some great shots on your mission trip -- you're definitely going to have to blog from there.
Post a Comment