Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Charlotte Bobcats vs. NY Knicks


Jamie, Rufus, Julianne and Daniel



Daniel and I.

Tim (Daniel's brother) and his girlfriend, Julianne.

I'll take basketball over football anyday...especially when I can sit 2nd row on the floor level for free! I've always enjoyed basketball more than football, probably because I know how the game is played and the rules behind each call (well not all the calls, but most of them I can follow). Last night my brother-in-law's girlfriend hooked us up with 2nd row tickets. Now, I am not claiming that we have the greatest team here in Charlotte, the Knicks aren't all that either, but it is fun to be up close at a game regardless of who is playing. (The only thing I didn't like was how close the cheerleaders were shaking their thing to us...yuck!) Here are a few pics of the game...Bobcats lost 89-93...it was close but so fun!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Look at you in that cute hat! You're so trendy and cute! Looks like a fun night! I love the first picture!

Katy said...

how fun is that? I LOVE it! And i'm with judy - your hat is the cutest!