Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Malawi Update

I can hardly believe it. I mean, I can, but then I really think about it and then I can't believe it. I can't believe that in 2009 we will be moving to Malawi, Africa...6 months away! :) We are just until $16,000 in our support. My husband has been so good in following and tracking all the money that has come in over the course of the following 4 months. It has been so amazing to watch this money flow. We originally set a goal of $20,000 (half of the amount needed) before the end of the year. I think we are going to be really close! :) Thanks, God, for your provision for us and for giving us this dream and the ability to follow it! We are looking forward to what this New Year holds for our family! Bloggers: You can follow our Malawi updates and news, just click on our new logo on the right and it will take you to our site!

No comments: