
Above is our Christmas card that we sent out this year. Merry Christmas blogger friends!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahhhhhhhhh....its Friday...and I am now looking at 2 weeks of Christmas break! This means no early mornings and the freedom to stay up as late as I want! I am not a morning person at all--on "school nights" I find myself getting anxious to get to sleep early so that I can have as much energy as I need to get up in the morning for my full days with my 4 year olds. I can't even tell you how excited I am to sleep past 6am each day. :) I have been looking forward to this break for several weeks now and I plan on enjoying every minute of it! :)
1 comment:
I love your Christmas card! So cute! My mom saw it on my fridge and commented on how happy you look!
Post a Comment