Monday, March 24, 2008

easter 08


Here is Auntie and Anna...she is getting to be such a big girl...almost 3! Next year she is heading off to part-day preschool!

Here is Auntie and her little love, Bella. Bella is Anna's "little di-ster". I really don't think that I have ever heard her cry...she is the most content baby and loves to smile and play and especially loves her auntie's kisses.

Please forgive the way I look, it was late and I was in comfort zone...yes, the sweatshirt says "Dunder Mifflin" for those Office fans out there. ha. Anyway, here is 5-week old Chloe Julianna and her Auntie. What a sweet little one. I can't wait to see her again soon.

Anna is obsessed with tractors...and I mean, obsessed. There just happened to be a tractor on my mom's property since she and her husband have had an addition extended onto their house. Daniel took Anna out to see it and climb all over it. He made her day.

Here they are throwing rocks into one of the claws or whatever you call it that "eats up the dirt" as Anna says.

Here's Pumpkin.

I wanted to take lots of posed pics of the girls but turns out we ended up playing a lot more than taking pics. Here is a sweet one of little Chloe.

I saved the best for last. Here is Chloe wearing her mommy and daddy's rings!

Daniel and I went to No.VA for the weekend...we both had off on Friday so we made the trek up and went directly to see the nieces. We had a great Saturday and were able to spend time with Megan in the morning and also treked to our first winery experience with my mom and step-dad. It was a great weekend until we had to say goodbye on Sunday. I was very emotional saying goodbye to the fam...at least I wasn't saying goodbye to Daniel like we did last year living apart! I'm thankful for the time that we spent with everyone...except for my dad and step-mom, they were in FL for the week so we will have to trek back up soon to get some time in with them!

4 comments:

The Samsons said...

I just checked here hoping for pictures of your nieces and like a good blogger, you have them up!! The girls are so sweet. (on a side note - Donny has the dunder mifflin tshirt. It is a hit everywhere we go. I'm sure yours is the same!)

Luis and Christy said...

Every time we go to N Va I always think of you and wonder if you had ever been where we were. We went to some random places there when we had to go for immigration stuff, but I bet those random places were your old stomping grounds :)

Judy said...

I've been checking for these pictures all day!! How fun to see pictures of your sweet nieces. I can tell how much you love them, just like I love my nieces. Being an Aunt is the best. Anna is getting so big and I can't believe Bella hardly cries. I wish I could have a baby like that...I hear crying right now!!! I'm glad you got to see sweet Chloe, that was probably the highlight of the weekend!

Katy said...

You are QUITE the photographer!! The girls are sooo cute and I love the picture of Chloe with the RINGS!!! That is priceless!!!