
M has a little boy friend arriving in November! Three of our good friends are expecting...yay for more baby friends. One of our friends had a "gender reveal" party the other night. They had a few people over to their house on the day of their ultrasound. She made blue cupcakes. On her and her husband's cue we dove in for a cupcake, peeling back the wrapper and rejoiced with them on the little BOY on the way! YAY!
Speaking of babies, my little baby is now 6 months. 6 MONTHS! That is half a year. I took her to her 6 month checkup yesterday...M is 90% in height, so maybe she will be a tall one? I hate going these wellness checkups all for the reason that I know the shots are coming. She doesn't know...but I do. I just want to cry each and everytime. Thankfully she only did two shots yesterday (Hib and DTap round 2).
Here are a few this week.


2 comments:
Jamie, she's adorable! And enough hair for a ponytail at 6 months - too cute!!
Precious pics Jame! Love them and her sweet little Pebbles ponytail!!!
Post a Comment