Friday, April 03, 2009

weekend is almost here

Ahhhh....the weekend is almost here with the promise of nice, warm, Spring-like weather!!! I'm so happy that its Friday afternoon--beyond happy!! This week has been a very LONG week for both Daniel and I and for no specific reason except that we are in need of a much-deserved Florida vacation! Next Thursday @ 4pm begins SPRING BREAK 09! Don't worry...you won't find me on any MTV contest show! :) We are leaving for St. Augustine either Friday or Saturday morning. Our friends, Jami and Zach are also joining us for 4 days--we are excited! I'm sure that I will have lots of pictures to post. I am mulling over a fund-raising idea that I want to share with you...but I need to give it some more thought. I hope to share it with you while I am on break. I will definitely need as much HELP as possible...aren't you curious? So stay tuned....

Until then, we are anticipating a fun visit with my mom and her husband, R.D.! They arrived in Charlotte this afternoon and are shopping at the Charlotte antique show while we are working. Daniel and I are really looking forward to our time with them this weekend. We hope to show them around our Queen city (thats Charlotte's nickname) and visit some sites that we haven't seen before. Yeah for family visits!!!!

Happy FRIDAY blog-world!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

can't wait to hear your idea!!!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend in this beautiful weather!

Katy said...

spring break - one of the things i miss about the world of being in school. now that david's not a teacher anymore, we don't get the benefit of a teacher's calendar! bummer! enjoy your trip!