


Here is our niece, Anna, with one of her favorite uncles, my brother Jeremy. Anna has been very instrumental to Jeremy in preparing him for his own little girl, Chloe, who is to make an appearance any day now into the world! Though Anna is very good at being a big sister to little Bella, she also can't wait to have a cousin for the first time!
Justin, Anna's papa, took her to the airport where Jeremy works to see the BIG, BIG airplanes!! They forwarded me the pics of them so I could post them to my blog even though I wasn't there...ha ha. Who knows, maybe one day she will be a pilot. Of course, she would only have the options of working for United Airlines since it runs in the family!
2 comments:
My mom always said I should have worked for an airline - and with sisters living all the way down in FL, it definitely would have come in handy!!!
aww...too cute!!
Post a Comment