Monday, January 28, 2008

a chip off the old block


i know i posted this picture in an earlier post...but here is one of the latest pics of baby Belle-Belle. she looks exactly like her daddy, her pa-pa. i thought that i might have a picture of him when he was her age.

here is justin at a couple of months...looks just like Bella.

ok. i am admitting it...i have been in this slum of missing my nieces since i left them late saturday night. i called last night to talk to anna again and have done everything in my power to not call again tonight to hear her little voice. on top of that, daniel is gone for a few days having fun with his brother, tim. so i am in a deep state of "missing people"...namely those people (nieces and husband) who I can kiss and kiss and its not like wierd or anything. :)
"

6 comments:

The Kirkland's said...

Too cute!! They look exactly alife. I can't wait to see who Kaylee looks like. Only 10 more weeks!! woohoo!!

Katy said...

She DOES look just like him!!

Judy said...

It's so great that you have such a special relationship with Anna already. Trust me...you can be very close to her without living near her. My sister's girls were 8 hours away for years and when they moved here I already knew their favorite foods, bedtime routines, how they hated to have their hair washed, etc. She's going to grow up knowing how much you love her, despite the distance!

Luis and Christy said...

cute cute cute.

Rebecca O said...

Whoa, that is a little weird...

They look exactly like the same baby.

snowskcone said...

Did you say you were in a "Slum"???
hahahahahahahahaha.......
Those babies are like, identical!
Isn't it amazing? I wonder who yours will look like? Hopefully a nice mix of a little of each of you.....
I just hope when you do have one that it doesn't stand crooked....ya know what I mean?
heehee
See you tomorrow!!!
Happy Homecoming :)