Friday, December 03, 2010

Decision Made

Back to baby news...it seems that is where my mind is every minute these days...oh, wait, not as much today since we've had car drama! Ah, there is never a perfect time for car problems. Thankfully we seem to have found a great deal on a Honda Pilot that we are going to check out tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Ok..so I'm here to tell you that I have finally made a decision on curtain fabric for the nursery. After too many conversations, holding up fabric swatches, scouring fabric sites, looking for the best deal, indecisive moments, phone calls to my mom...ah, I finally decided and ordered the yardage that I needed. I forced myself to make a decision on Cyber Monday when I found some great deals and sale sites.

So...drum roll please...


Michael Miller is the designer...and I just love his prints, colors, fabric! I wasn't even going for a "theme" in this room...I just knew that I wanted more of a yellow/gray room so that it could go either way for a girl or boy. But, after seeing this fabric and already having a few giraffe items from Africa...I decided that this was it. I love the contemporary design and colors..and love that I can incorporate some African items in the room...since that is where McBaby's journey started. I hope he/she loves it.

2 comments:

Velasquez's Peaceful Loving Kindergarteners said...

A very cute choice! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

The Samsons said...

So cute and I love that there will be giraffes from Africa in the room too! So excited for the baby's arrival!