Sunday, November 30, 2008
finally home
Daniel and I just got home from a weekend in northern VA with my family. What is normally a 6 hour trip from NoVa to Charlotte turned into a 9 hour trip!! We didn't really think too much of the fact that we would be traveling on THE MOST traveled day of the year...the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It was the craziest trip...a parking lot pretty much the whole way. Oh well...what can you do? We spent the time laughing, talking and listening to lots of Christmas music! I'm so glad for the day off tomorrow to relax, clean the house and prepare for these weeks of school before Christmas break. I'll post Thanksgiving pictures tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You get no sympathy from me with the 9 hour trip (hehe) try doing 15 hours with two kids. Whew...it was quite a weekend. So glad to be home!
Post a Comment