Saturday, November 22, 2008

a few of my favorite things

While having a birthday is not really one of "my favorite things"...getting presents is! :) Yesterday I turned 31...YES, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? Me either...ha ha. I really don't feel much older than 23, that is until I wonder into the mall or onto a college campus...but that really is another post! :) So, yes, back to my birthday. It was actually a great day, how could it not be when it landed on a Friday this year! My kiddies were so excited and brought presents in and homemade cards...so cute!! Homemade cards by adorable 4 year olds is definitely one of "my favorite things" ever!

My present from Daniel and his family this year was a nice, new, loaded digital camera...I LOVE IT! It is a smaller one but has a lot of power...the kind of power zoom that the bigger digital SLR's have but without the bulkiness. I have been wanting a new digital camera especially before we go overseas next summer. Taking pictures is certainly one of "my favorite things"...and so is my husband and my family! I love this picture of Daniel and our niece on his side of the family, Emma! She is now 1 1/2 years and SO FUN! There were many, many months that she would have nothing to do with Daniel...but now she is all smiles! I love these moments...and will miss them terribly next year!

No comments: