
I found this offer on Nikki's blog....I think I am going to do it! I love Suzy's work and she has an incredible offer out there for her Christmas creations! She is making a deal that if you are a Blogger and advertise for her she will create a free Christmas card for you to take to your local WalMart or CVS to print. What a great deal... Make sure that you check it out and start thinking about your family's Christmas cards! Christy--you definitely should do this with your baby boy's arrival...there are so many cute ideas she could do with a great baby pic!! Click HERE for her link!
3 comments:
I'm in!
WOW - very cool! Will have to check it out...but it is already time to think about Christmas cards? YIKES!
Glad to see you are doing this. I was shocked that more people would not jump at it. We are having our picture taken this week and then I am sending it off to her. I found some good design ideas on Tiny Prints. I am so excited. I will let you know how it turns out. Or better yet, I will send you one for christmas if you send me your new address. STRANGER! :)
Post a Comment