



Sushi is one of our favorite things to eat out...we love it! So the last couple of months Daniel has been saying that he wants to learn how. For his birthday I went to the World Market (love the World Market) and bought him a sushi making cookbook, the bamboo mat, little bowls for our soy sauce, nori (the dried seaweed). We've been so busy lately that we just haven't had time to experiment. But, last night he really wanted to do it, he started with just a simple roll, crab and cucumber. Here are the pics...it was very yummy!! I'm so proud of my sushi-chef...sushi seems very intimidating to make!
3 comments:
Thats pretty neat. I would have never thought of making sushi at home.
Very impressive. Sounds like a fun night at home!! Can you believe you're coming up on your one year anniversary?!!
that's so cool - i'm not a sushi girl, but can certainly appreciate the art of making it! How fun! that means you were in charge of dessert, right?
Post a Comment