Ok, they aren't in the window, more like a plastic, kiddy pool...but Zoe (the yellow lab) and Zico (the chocolate lab) are now officially parents as of between 4:30-9:00 this morning!
Our friends Kayla and Jonathan, were up early this morning with Zoe helping her with the delivery of the puppies...Kayla called me around 10:30 and told me the good news to which I said "I'll be right over". (they live 1.5 miles away). The puppies are so cute...all 11 of them. This was Zoe's first liter and she already knows exactly what to do...the animal instincts are amazing. The pups and their mommy are keeping to the kiddie pool until later tonight...they were so cute with their little squeeking voices. So...if you know anyone that wants a pure-bred lab, Jonathan and Kayla have 11 of all different colors.
My camera is still in VA so once I get that back I will post LOTS of pics of the puppies throughout the next 8 weeks...so cute!!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - never seen puppies being born before - I bet it was something else! I've lived through my own labors...that's probably enough for me! :)
Can they send one to India? I want one!
Post a Comment