Tuesday, December 18, 2007
what kids say
its the season for "sickies" as I call it with my 3 year olds from preschool. just about all 7 of my preschoolers and i have some version of the cold this week. so, anyway, our preschool christmas program was today and "mary" and "joseph" both were from my class. avery was to be "mary" today. avery, the usually dramatic and energetic child, came in quite pale and lathargic this morning. she laid around all morning on the beanbags but told me that she still wanted to be "mary". at one point she looked up at me and said "ms. jamie, I am pooped out but not in my pants in my face!" I died in laughter and went to tell another teacher. apparently, "i'm pooped out" is a phrase that her dad uses a lot, she just realized that she needed to clairfy it with me. these kids crack me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! I love the things kids say...what a fun job you have :)
Thats so funny. Kids say the funniest things don't they. I bet you have a great time being around them all day!
hilarious!
Post a Comment