Ahhh...I just logged in because I realized that I hadn't posted anything in quite a while...and, well, I was going to post a picture of Maryn. Imagine that! And I have a CUTE one of her watching NCAA basketball with me..but to my dismay I realized that I took that picture with my phone and I'm not on my own computer. My poor Mac needed to be shipped off to Apple for some TLC...I guess a year in the Malawian heat did a little number to it. Good thing my husband was wise enough to buy extra warranty for me (what a good hubby he is). AND my sweet, wonderful husband brought home an extra laptop from work to let me "work" off of (ok...to facebook, twitter and blog) for the next couple of days...now that is true love. :)
The next post will be well worth it as I will also have pictures from this weekend...girls weekend with 2 of my sweetest college buddies!
Happy March Madness!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see how much Maryn had grown! I love that header picture of her!
she is SOOO Beautiful! Love the new picture at the top with the hat...what a cutie pie!! :)
Post a Comment