
I can't believe that I'm already 19 weeks...sheesh, time flies the first half of pregnancy. I'm sure it will start slowing down towards the end when I am HUGE and uncomfortable. :)
This past month has been a whirlwind. We are still homeless and living out of our suitcase...okay, the homeless part isn't actually true, but the living out of our suitcases is very true. We've been working hard on the house remodel and are so anxious for Saturday aka Moving Day to come. Plus, I can't wait to post before and after pics of our little house, but I'll wait until it's totally complete. Just to warn you, the before pics are very scary!
We did take some time out of our house remodel schedule to visit with my family in Northern VA. What a fun time we had...especially all the time we spent with our 4 nieces and 1 nephew. When we left last year for Malawi, we had 4 nieces total (3 on my side and 1 on Daniel's side). This year Nicholas was born (nephew on Daniel's side), Ethan(nephew on my side) and Ava (niece on my side just born 2 weeks ago)! Babies, babies everywhere!
Speaking of babies...our "McBaby" is never far from my mind. We had our first midwife appointment this afternoon. It was so fun especially since we were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. (Our doctor didn't have that technology in Malawi.) What a beautiful noise...so sweet.
Well...I promise to do a better job at blogging on here...pics of our house to come soon! :)
2 comments:
adorable onesie! and congrats on hearing the heartbeat for the first time - that is one of my favorites during pregnancy.
Time for an update Mrs. McCollum :) We need to see some belly pics too!!
Post a Comment