Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year :: New Committments

I've just posted a new blog on our McCollums in Malawi site. Check it out. I have recently received a few questions from friends on what life is like here in Malawi and what we do exactly in order to make life functional with our day to day activities. One person wondered what we do if we need a haircut? ha. it made me laugh...because I also had the same question before coming here. Anyway, some of you may have the same type of questions about our life or questions about our "ministry" or relationships/friendships here. I am feeling a question/answer blog coming up...but I need your help. Please either check out my latest blog on our site and leave your questions in the comments...OR you can leave your questions about our Malawian life here on this blogspot. I can't wait to read your questions...

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hmmmm...let me think!!

1. What do you miss the most about the states?
2. What kind of medical care is there in case you need it?