Anyway, we have had a great time with my family here in NoVA. It feels like we are on vacation and that we are heading back to Charlotte tomorrow...however, all our many, heavy pieces of luggage proves that we are not heading back to Charlotte but onto another place. We are so excited to be doing this!
Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments and prayers our way! We are thankful for thinking, praying and supporting us! Don't forget to check out website for updates and blogs. We don't quite know our internet situation until we get settled in, so I am not sure how often I will be able to update this blog...but for sure we will be updating our Malawi blog/website whenever possible since most of our supporters and family read that site. Click on the right button or go to www.mccollumsinmalawi.com
So...I guess this is it for my last post from the good ol' US of A. Pray for us as we travel tomorrow...we leave tomorrow (Monday) and arrive in Malawi on Wednesday...so think and pray for us as you go about your next few days...I'm sure they will be very long days for us! :) Peace out, blogworld...love to all.

We will be missing these two girls for sure...

...and this one too! As well as sweet little Emma-girl in Charlotte from the previous post.
1 comment:
oh jamie - we will be praying you right on over, and can't WAIT to read the first update that you make from malawi!!!
Post a Comment