This is the 4th summer that our church (Watershed) has hosted "Movies in the Park" (a free movie event at our local park that we do once a month through the summer). We first started it prior to our church's launch Sunday and ever since its been a huge hit in our community. Each Summer there is a different video to promote our Sunday morning gathering. This video is the latest in the series. We LOVE our community. For more information about our church you can visit www.watershedcharlotte.com
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the movie idea as a way to reach out to the community. I think that's so important for churches to do today. We're going to build a sports complex on our church property and let the local football team practice and play there. I think it's a great outreach to the community. Very exciting!!
The video is great- it is so funny that song- it keeps appearing in our lives, it is very appropiate- Dan will love it! Congrats on your graduation. I hope you will take a new picture with your diploma on the wall instead of the paper you wrote on. Also I love the story about your photoshoot- maybe in Dan's school stuff we'll come across Jamie on the cover. Dan figures he has 72 more credit hours till he graduates- yikes! But he can do it 1 semester at a time!
Post a Comment