Friday, September 28, 2007

ready, set, blog


ok, so, here i am ready to start blogging on our new life for all to read. i hope to get daniel in here too at times to post his comments and updates. we are coming up on 3 months of marriage! here are some pictures of our wonderful day! it was perfect and exciting and everything our hearts wanted.

4 comments:

Judy said...

You look so great!! What a fantastic picture!!

Rebecca O said...

It's a wonderful picture, I can understand why you chose it. It seems to capture the mood of the entire day. I am so glad you are blogging!

Katy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I'm so excited to be able to reconnect with you this way. What a BEAUTIFUL bride you were - you guys look great!! Congratulations on your newlymarried-ness!!!

Dustin and Candice said...

What an awesome picture!